Monday, August 4, 2008

March 6, 2008

March 6, 2008 is a date that will be forever etched in my mind. I started the day off with mixed emotions. I had been feeling a little off all week. I decided on a whim, not even thinking about the significance of that day, to stop at the grocery store on my way to work and purchase a pregnancy test. After months of trying to conceive I didn't let myself get too excited; I had been fooled before. But somehow this time, I felt different. I got to work, walked down to the bathroom and did my thing. 3 minutes later everything changed. I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant.....again. What made this day even more special was that March 6, 2008 was the due date for my first pregnancy that sadly resulted in a miscarriage. I can now look back on this day with some peace and closure. Not too forget. I'll never forget what could have been, but to celebrate what will be. That day I was blessed again with the chance to be a mom.

1 comment:

Kimberly Pye said...

Oh, how fun that the dates lined up so magically!