Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting up to Speed.


As the months have past I've enjoyed every milestone that me and my little guy have hit. The little taps that were once so sporadic have now turned into full blown karate kicks and punches. I've said goodbye to my waistline and now hold back tears as I step on the scale at every doctor’s appointment. I've embraced the sausages that are now in place of my fingers and the thick luscious hair that has grown everywhere but on my head. I've accepted that the bump in my front is equally as big as the bump in my ass. I've even welcomed the "girls" that have shown up from the Dolly Parton collection. It all comes with the territory. Fortunately aside from all the aches and pains I can honestly say that every day is a good day when I know our little guy is safe and getting ready to meet us.

No comments: